If you are looking to have a great night out in London, you won’t be short of bars to enjoy! From cocktail bars to traditional British pubs, there is something for everyone. So, with that being said, let’s take a look at some of the best bars in London that are definitely worth paying a visit to.
- Apples & Pears – There is only one place to begin, and this is with Apples & Pears, which provides innovative and tasty cocktails in a truly energetic setting. Plus, the eclectic music that is on offer means that there is a great environment.
- Fight Club – Not only can you have drinks and good food here, but you can also play a game of darts too. Unlike a traditional pub that will typically only have one or two darts boards, this pub has a dartboard per table.
- Oriole – This bar is one-of-a-kind, providing an oasis of magic and mystery that transports you to a disconnected outside world. Featuring a global design and exotic influence, this is a truly vibrant and stylish place to enjoy a drink with friends. Expect a delicious menu, live jazz music, and a cocktail menu that features some of the most exotic ingredients.
- Bounce – Next, we have Bounce, which combines some delicious cocktails with playful ping-pong fun! We love these bars that give you the ability to have some fun while drinking with your friends. It is always good to do something different, right?
- Homeboy – Although Homeboy is situated in Islington, it brings a slice of Ireland to England. If you are a bit fan of Guinness or you want to try some conventional Irish bites, you will be in for a treat here. Plus, as you would expect, the whiskey on offer is great as well.
- The Last Tuesday Society – if you are looking for a bar that will give you a great night out and some fun Instagram shots in the process, you won’t be disappointed here. Situated in the heart of Hackney, this is a cocktail bar for anyone who loves the weird and the wonderful. Curious concoctions are teamed with taxidermy and plush decor.
- Laki Kane – If you are a rum lover, this is the spot for you. Situated on Upper Street, you feel like you’re in a much warmer climate once you are inside. The bartenders are energetic and the interior is stunning. Expect a great rum menu with some tasty pan-Asian bites.
- Purl – Last but not least, we have Purl, which takes experimental cocktails to new heights. This is an underground hotspot, which has a piano and cosy alcoves, helping to transport you to a time gone by. Not only is the setting incredible but the cocktails are some of the best that you will find in London. Expect some unique concoctions.
So there you have it: some of the best bars in London. If you want to enjoy a lively and fun night out, you won’t be disappointed when going to one of the bars mentioned above.